Dry skin can pose a big trouble amongst many people. This is the result of variety of factors like the environmental damage, climatic changes, genetics and premature aging. The result of using product containing harsh ingredients also causes the skin to dry.
Although makeup is important part in life of women; it may affect the texture of skin. You need to be more conscious while selecting a product to make sure that it contains moisturizing properties. When using the compact or foundation ensure they don’t rip of the natural moisture out of your skin.
Makeup Techniques For Dry Skin
- One of the most crucial dry skin tips to follow is massaging face with coconut oil. Always massage face for around 10 minutes (before bath) with warm oil. The oil lubricates skin and prevents getting dry during cold season.
- Exfoliation must be a regular skin care treatment. Removing dead skin cells and clogged pores can make the skin clearer and better. To begin with, apply a good water based moisturizer (as oil based could make the skin too greasy towards the end of the day). The best time to use a moisturizer is just after bath.
- Should you skin tone is irregular, then dab little foundation all over the face area. Wet palms with a drop of moisturizer and spread the building blocks evenly. A compact can complete the makeup.
- Should you still find some remnants on skin, add a bit more moisturizer on the area and rub before the skin absorbs. It is best to avoid blush or shimmer and keep the make up for dry skin simple. An all natural lip gloss and an eye liner would complete the appearance for a casual occasion.
- Generally the flaky skin is much more visible on forehead, near eyes and eyebrows so applying more cream in the area will make the skin appear soft and well moisturised. A creamy eyeshadow and blush will be a better option for a party look.