Drink for your health in additional ways than the usual single with these pleasing potions. They’re full of antioxidant-rich ingredients, for example watermelon, green tea extract, coffee, blueberries and grapefruit. And something recent study shows that adding alcohol to fruit may increase its antioxidant power.
For your smoothest summer drink recipes, gently crush mint leaves and lightly squeeze lime in the cool tall glass. Pour sweet syrup to cover and fill glass with ice. Add Bacardi Rum, club soda, and stir your emerging mojito well. Garnish using a lime wedge and some sprigs of mint.
Drinks Recipe For Summer
cucumber waterIf you follow the Beauty Detox program, you religiously start every morning with hot water with lemon, and maybe drink more lemon water during the day. This is a different twist on the daily citrus-flavored water. Cucumber is a powerful beauty food, which refreshing beverage infuses water with the flavor of cucumber. Cucumbers are full of essential vitamins A, C, and B6, in addition to folic acid. Best, the drink is super easy to make and really delicious!
- 1 medium cucumber, cleaned and cut into ½ inch slices
- 2 quarts of pure water
Combine cucumber and water inside a large pitcher and allow to sit down for one hour or longer. Serve cool.
Aqua FrescaThis popular Mexican drink infuses water together with your favorite fresh fruit.
- 4 cups pure, cold water
- 2 cups of your preferred fresh fruit (I like berries or papaya)
- Stevia to taste
- 2 teaspoons of fresh squeezed lime juice
- Lime wedges
- Place fruit and water inside a blender and puree.
- Convey a small sieve over a pitcher and pour mixture in it, straining the liquid in to the pitcher. Discard solids.
- Add lime juice and stevia.
- Garnish with lime wedges.
Basil LemonadeLemons are full of vitamin C and promote alkalinity and cleansing in your body. The basil adds a refreshing flavor for this sugar-free lemonade.
- ½ cup of freshly squeezed fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups of cold water
- 1 cup of fresh basil leaves
- Stevia to taste
- Place basil towards the bottom of a pitcher and muddle it by slightly crushing the leaves. Combine fresh lemon juice and water and pour over basil leaves. Add stevia to taste. Chill, and serve over ice.